Tuesday 15 June 2021

My kandinsky music

 Welcome back bloggers,

This week we have been learning to screencastify, and we have learnt to use chrome music lab to create music around a theme and to insert a video to my blogg.Chrome music lab is when you can make your own music.

I am proud of this work because it is my first time making my own music on my own.

The part I found challenging was because  that you had to use your mouse and you can not just use touch screen.    

blogg you later.  



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jhyral,
    Chrome Music Lab is fun isn't it? I'm glad you enjoyed using it. Well done for being able to share your video onto your blog. Why do you think we have been learning how to use screencastify? How will screencastify help our learning?
    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete